Green Learning Awards (GLA)
What is Green Learning Awards (GLA)?
Green Learning Awards (GLA) are set to recognize the outstanding individuals or organisations who have made significant achievements in green learning for the benefit of mankind.
On behalf of GO-TKM Davos Forum, we would like to invite you to submit nominations for the Green Learning Awards (GLA) and attend our forum, on 13 and 14 November 2023 in Davos, Switzerland.
Our goal is to promote green learning around the world for the benefit of humanity. Unlike other forms of learning, Green Learning especially emphasizes the retention and sharing of tacit knowledge, learning on the fly, lifelong learning and the robustness to unlearn.
We have prepared 4 categories of awards (Please click for nomination):
- 2023 Global GLA awards, Individual Contribution
- 2023 Global GLA awards, Operational excellence
- 2023 Global GLA awards, ESG
- 2023 Global GLA awards, Innovation
GLA Selection Criteria
- Innovative contribution to the theory of enhancing GL such as Methodology/ Applications/ Tools etc
- Excellence practice in GL, such as the number of people involved/benefited, measurable results, etc
- Investments in products/services/solutions/systems which enable the effectiveness and efficiency of GL
- Tacit knowledge preservation and transferring inside ( how they demonstrate, website, mentoring programs, etc)
- Implementing creative and virtual concepts/spaces to create economic value and social value
- Improve the ESG (Environmental, Social, and Corporate Governance) of the community
The Selection Panel is responsible for the overall assessments and shortlisting the winners.
Successful nominations will be recognized as Global Green Learning Award Winners and receive global recognition for outstanding achievements in Green Learning.
You’ll also have the opportunity to benchmark your practice with global peers, join the GO-TKM global networks for improvements, attend the Davos Forum to receive the award, share your best practice in green learning with millions of audiences around the world, and be endorsed as a global role model in ESG (Environment, Social and Corporate Governance).
Any green learning unit that has demonstrated significant contributions in promoting/adopting/supporting green learning can participate. You may nominate yourself or others for the award.
The organizational nomination shall be authorized and validated by the legal entity in writing.
The awards ceremony will take place at the 1st Tacit Knowledge Management Davos Forum on 13 November 2023 in Davos, Switzerland.
Selection Panel of Green Learning Awards
GO-TKM, Davos Forum